Application to be submitted in consumer letter head enclosing,
- » No Objection Certificate (NOC) from Tea Board of India for installation of tea factory and incase of other applicant permission from concerned respective authority.
- » Proposed month wise gas requirement
- » Location of proposed factory with commercial land document
AGCL will conduct,
- » Study on source of gas and availability
- » Feasibility study
On having satisfactory report on above, AGCL may consider the proposal for signing a gas supply agreement with the applicant.
The applicant shall have to submit the other following documents for gas supply to their factory,
- » Factory License
- » Load sanction letter from APDCL
- » NOC from Pollution Control Board
- » Land lease document, if any
- » Clearance from GaonPanchayat/Municipality
- » Balance sheet of last three years (Not applicable in case of a new factory)
- » Memorandum and Article of Association/ Partnership deep
- » IPRS proposed must be in accordance to the guideline of PNGRB. The documents including the testing certificate shall have to be submitted to AGCL.
- » A detailed drawing on complete piping installation network within the premises of their factory showing the IPRS, Dryer, trough connection etc.
- » Commissioning of the factory will be subject to satisfactory submission of above and Right of Way clearance etc.
- » Management discretion in this regard will be final.